Channel Bakers was founded as the first agency focused purely on Amazon Advertising in 2015, we focus on increasing sales and profitability in the internet retail channel for some of the world’s top-tier brands.
We’re looking for sharp, talented, fast-paced people who are passionate about products. Period.
If you’re the type of person who spends time in product-focused forum communities, reads reviews online regularly, and constantly tells friends about the latest and greatest gadget at your weekend house party, pool party, or Sunday afternoon barbecue, then you’d be a good fit here.
The Retail Advertising Specialist will be someone who focuses on consumer experiences, consumer behavior, and builds advertising campaigns, drives brand sales/awareness, collects and analyzes sales data and generates market research for brands on the Amazon Advertising Platform. We expect that you’ll be passionate about products, passionate about data, and flexible to work on a variety of assignments with the ability to learn quickly and confident sharing ideas within a team environment. Your day will be spent discovering insights through Excel utilizing search data, building specific campaigns based on direction, then shaping and optimizing campaigns to drive sales.
If you’re confident in your ability to understand products and often think to yourself, “This product could be better in this way” or “I could totally do a better job marketing that product”, then you’d fit right in here. We find that it’s absurd that most brands haven’t thought of the ideas and product design concepts that people like you spend countless hours daydreaming about.
- Analyze data into actionable insights and strategy
- Ability to read, analyze, write and interpret general business reports and present findings
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Six months experience with paid search platforms (Google AdWords or similar)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Have a degree or focused on a degree in Business or Marketing
- Fluent languages skills in German, Italian, Spanish or French highly desired
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis
- Analyzing Amazon Search Data to build campaign strategy
- Building advertising campaigns & insights for major brands on Amazon
- Optimizing campaigns to drive client sales and build brand awareness
- Actively monitoring campaign spend and action on solutions
- Executing and reviewing reporting documents to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Analyzing campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
Warning: This position may lead to a career in Retail Marketing, Advertising, National Retail Channel Account Management with major retailers, Merchandising, Content & Social Marketing, and beyond.
- Office Location: 160 North Riverview Drive Suite 200, Anaheim, CA 92808
- Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Amazon Prime membership for full time
- Quarterly team building events (we’ve been to Disneyland multiple times!)
- 10 days paid vacation time (accrued) + birthday day off
- Mentorship opportunities – your development is important to us
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (multiple options to choose from)
- Paid volunteer time
- Free snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
- Time away including public holidays, sick leave and bereavement leave
- Ridiculously fun work environment
- Career advancement – grow with us