Channel Bakers was founded as the first agency focused purely on Amazon Advertising in 2015, we focus on increasing sales and profitability in the internet retail channel for some of the world’s top-tier brands.
We’re looking for sharp, talented, fast-paced people who are passionate about products. Period.
The Creative Specialist will execute the creative activities through overall conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies and supports the revenue goals of the organization. They will be responsible for driving the creative direction of campaigns by producing attractive and effective designs for our clients, within a variety of different creative programs. An understanding of typography, layout, illustration, and art direction will be needed to help the team to produce the best work possible. Being able to communicate progress and timelines effectively to our clients and the internal Executive team is key, alongside contributing to the entire creative process and keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends.
We expect that you’ll be passionate about design, passionate about products, and flexible to work on a variety of assignments with the ability to learn quickly and confident sharing ideas within a team environment.
If you have the motivation to maintain and improve design standards, the willingness to listen to and improve from feedback, alongside the ability to understand products and often think to yourself, “This creative could be better in this way” or “I could do a better job marketing that product”, then you’d fit right in here.
We find that it’s absurd that most brands haven’t thought of the ideas and creative design concepts that people like you spend countless hours daydreaming about.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technically proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to read, analyze, write and interpret business communication for internal/external use
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, leadership and our team
Key Skills/Experience Required
- 3 + years of related experience
- Strong Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design background (Web-Design a bonus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Astute attention to detail regardless of project size
- The ability to work as an individual and with others in a fast-paced work environment, meet tight deadlines, and adjust direction efficiently and precisely
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience and background
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media to tell our Brands’ story
- Deliver high quality, on brand, scalable graphic solutions and ensure consistent quality content is delivered on time, every time
- Create in-house graphics, social media, content marketing etc
- Edit and refine graphic designs into finished products
- Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaise effectively with clients and other team members to produce exceptional designs
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Offer input in creative meetings and sharing ideas
Warning: This position may lead to a career in Web Design, Marketing, Creative Design with major retailers, Art Design, and beyond.
- Office Location: 160 North Riverview Drive Suite 200, Anaheim, CA 92808
- Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Amazon Prime membership for full time
- Quarterly team building events (we’ve been to Disneyland multiple times!)
- 10 days paid vacation time (accrued) + birthday day off
- Mentorship opportunities – your development is important to us
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (multiple options to choose from)
- Paid volunteer time
- Free snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
- Time away including public holidays, sick leave and bereavement leave
- Ridiculously fun work environment
- Career advancement – grow with us