The Employee Experience Specialist is the beating heart of our People & Culture team and will often be the first touch point for our employees when they have queries, concerns or just need a friendly ear. They are a Human Resource Super Hero who fully embodies our culture and safeguards it and our employees without question.
A huge part of their day relates to the happiness of our incredible team. They will support the People & Culture Manager in designing employee focused activities, working closely with the Office Experience Specialist on their implementation and gathering insights on their success and impact. They will also collaborate on co-ordinating all-hands communications and connecting with our global teams on our in-house newsletter and other People focused initiatives.
They will feature heavily in the employee life cycle, from helping us source and attract the most incredible talent, connecting with new joiners to ensure their on boarding experience is exceptional and supporting our departing alumni in their off boarding transition to their next big adventure.
They will be the champion for employee welfare, wellness, beneﬁts and will run point on any People policy and procedure queries. They will work closely with our Finance Specialist in ensuring smooth payroll activity and will be responsible for keeping our gorgeous HRIS system up to date and sustaining our compliance with accurate record keeping. They also will delicately and discreetly handle employee relations cases by partnering and guiding managers and their team to the appropriate solution ensuring a smooth, clear cut and compliant process.
Essential Job Functions
- This job operates in an office environment which routinely uses standard office equipment
- The employee Is required to stand, walk, bend, uses hand to handle, or feel objects, or tools, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear for extended periods of time
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional demeanor under pressure
- Must be comfortable developing cooperative relationships with internal teams, interfacing with management, and working cross functionally with all levels of the organization
- Minimum of 2+ years post graduate Human Resource administration experience
- Currently hold or working towards PHR or SHRM equivalent
- Solid understanding of local and federal employment law
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment and not afraid jump in and support other departments when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using standard office technology and software
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis
- Supporting Talent Acquisition activities including posting vacancies, short listing candidates, telephone screening and associated interview co-ordination
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Taking the lead on Employee Engagement initiatives
- Employee communications
- Maintaining employee records, HRIS and ensuring compliance at all times
- Payroll and benefits administration and providing information on benefits
- Supporting employee queries relating to People policy and procedures
- Supporting Employee Relations cases
- Champion for employee wellness and welfare initiatives
Warning: This position may lead to a career in Human Resource Management or Talent Acquisition!
- Office Location: Anaheim Hills
- Classification: Exempt/Non-Exempt
- Reports to: People & Culture Manager
- Travel: No travel is required
- Hours: Full – Time, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Job Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- PTO (Vacation, Public Holidays, Birthday, Sick & Bereavement Leave)
- Volunteer Time (8 hours at a 401c of your choice)
- Quarterly team social events (BBQ, team building, birthday celebrations, holidays)
- Amazon Prime membership
- Ergonomic office equipment (standing desks, monitors, etc.)
- 6 weeks fully paid family leave to bond with your child (adoption included)
- 401K, fully vested with up to 4% match
- Occasional Free Lunches (usually Sushi, Pizza, or In N Out)
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
- Ridiculously Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
- Career Advancement – Grow with Us
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.