The Office Experience Specialist is a key player within our People & Culture team and will often be the first touch point our guests and visitors have with Channel Bakers ensuring a warm welcome to all who call and visit here. They are a Special Envoy who fully embodies our culture and lays the path for ensuring an incredible experience for all who enter our home.
They will also act as our primary Concierge, co-ordinating the full guest and visitor experience, signposting and connecting with their meeting points, arranging hospitality, booking catering with external vendors, making reservations and booking travel as required. They will take time to
understand our visiting clients so we can ensure their Channel Bakers experience is exceptional from start to finish. Managing some in-house events from time to time may also be an opportunity
They are also looking after our internal clients our team. They will be responsible for ensuring our offices remain safe, well-maintained and consistently present an excellent first and lasting impression to all.
They will also ensure that our employee needs are met by gathering insights from our co-workers on their needs in relation to the snacks, refreshments and office supplies we provide and ensuring stocks and budgets are managed accurately and effectively.
They will work closely alongside our Employee Experience Specialist, partnering on employee engagement activities and initiatives, co-ordinating all-hands communications and connecting with our global teams on our in-house news letter. They will also work closely with our Executive Assistant on special projects.
Essential Job Functions
- This job operates in an office environment which routinely uses standard office equipment
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, uses hand to handle, or feel objects, or tools, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear for extended periods of time
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Competently handle general facilities and property maintenance needs
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional demeanor under pressure
- Must be comfortable developing cooperative relationships with internal teams, interfacing with management, and working cross functionally with all levels of the organization
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a fast paced customer facing environment
- Experience of dealing with external vendors and managing expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using standard office technology and software
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis
- Warmly greeting guests and visitors visiting Channel Bakers HQ
- Ensuring calls are handled and signposted appropriately
- Co-ordinates facilities, health and safety and maintenance activities
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail requirements
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging catering and reservations
- Managing our office and internal catering supplies and budgets
- Supporting the Executive Assistant with projects and tasks
- Supporting People & Culture Team with employee engagement activities, communications and other special projects
Warning: This position may lead to a career in Operations Management!
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: People & Culture Manager
- Travel: No travel is required
- Office Location: 160 North Riverview Drive Suite 200, Anaheim, CA 92808
- Hours: Full – Time, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Job Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- PTO (Vacation, Public Holidays, Birthday, Sick & Bereavement Leave)
- Volunteer Time (8 hours at a 401c of your choice)
- Quarterly team social events (BBQ, team building, birthday celebrations, holidays)
- Amazon Prime membership
- Ergonomic office equipment (standing desks, monitors, etc.)
- 6 weeks fully paid family leave to bond with your child (adoption included)
- 401K, fully vested with up to 4% match
- Occasional Free Lunches (usually Sushi, Pizza, or In N Out)
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
- Ridiculously Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
- Career Advancement – Grow with Us
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.